Online Rent Agreement Details
With the increasing use of internet and the technology, recently government of Maharashtra has initiated the online services to make registered rent agreement that is leave and license agreement. This has helped the people in saving a lot of time and convenience. It has also tremendously decreased the tension on various sub registrar offices where all these agreements are submitted for confirmation and submission.
4 Steps Online Registration Process
Connect With Us:
Connect with us by Phone, Email us, Book appointment or Register on our website.
Preparation Of Agreement:
We will prepare the rent agreement after getting the details from you.
Registration at your Home:
We will confirm your convenient time & location and then come to your door step. We will register the agreement with the bio-metrics & Aadhaar id validation.
Easy Home Delivery:
You’ll receive the hard copy by post in working days
The below details are the parties and documents required to make a leave and license Agreement.
- The Lessor (Owner)
- The Lessee (Tenant)
- Two witnesses representing each party. (i.e. 1 witness representing the Lessor and 1 witness representing the Lessee)
Mandatory Documents Required
- Pan Card of all the parties.
- Aadhaar Card of all the parties.
- Property (to be rented) address proof. Like: Index 2, Electricity Bill or Telephone bill etc.
Non Mandatory Documents Required
- ID proof- Voter’s id, Passport
- Address proof: Passport